Thursday, September 13, 2012

Toledo Zoo

Today we went to the zoo again since school started and the weather was just beautiful I hoped for an awesome day in the zoo with very few people which actually was the case. We almost had the place to ourselves, it was AWESOME... 
I managed two munchkins alone on the carousel (you need to hold both if they're not old enough to ride alone... easy solution... sit on the bench)

What a life *lol*... the sloth bear just went into the 'Haengematte' and relaxed *lol*... the funniest thing ever

sea horses... the aquarium is going to close Oct 1st for three years!!! And Zoe loves it... I need to go at least one more time this month so we can see the fishes again.



Grandma started a tradition :)... Zoe needs to have her popcorn every zoo visit *lol*... but they're only buttered... taste awful if you ask me but she likes it!

A highlight today were the hippos, normally we only see them 'sleeping' and today they were moving... these giant hippos right in front of you, moving... I even was super excited.







And this is how Zoe is with all the moving animals... isn't it fun???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, it's funny to hear your voice when I only "know" you from your Blog and pictures. :-)

hel.kyn. said...

Es macht Spaß, den beiden zuzusehen. Wie lebhaft Zoe bei der Sache ist! Und auch Henry hat schon viel zu staunen.