Thursday, September 6, 2012

Not afraid of bugs!

I love my family :)... it's not always easy with these little kids that have their own mind already. Specially Zoe... there are times when I just pull my hair out not knowing where this comes from but I guess it's a pay back for me being that crazy funky when I was that age *lol*. But overall... we're having a lot of fun... Zoe in her new rain boots (Patty, she loves them dearly)... I had them already for a while but they were still too big, now all she wants to wear are her 'boots' :)... funny girl. She wanted to go out in the rain with her little umbrella... she loves her boots and her umbrella... hard to keep her inside ;).
So... funny story. Henry was belly diving on the kitchen floor and he normally doesn't do that at all so I didn't pay much attention to it until I looked further... he was playing with a BUG!!! These kids have eyes that is unbelievable. They totally don't have my eye sight, that's for sure :). So Henry found the bug... of course Zoe discovered he was playing with something and she loves bugs too... so she took it away from him. He's sooo upset
screaming and waving his hands: 'That's MINE... I had it first' (if he could talk already, that's what he would've said)... meanwhile Zoe loves having the bug crawl on her arm...
Ok, Henry's turn... Henry, totally excited to have it back
Belly Diving again... FUN... Zoe lets him have his turn...
He's so into it... needless to say, when I was able to set it free, one leg was missing!!! Sorry bug... but now I know... when he's belly diving... there is a bug on the floor!!! :)
I made delicious Italien Sausage Soup for my munchkins and hubby... all three of them were just shoving it down... *YEAH* for me! I LOVE it when I cook something and everybody loves it. This recipe will stay 'active'... oh, and I got myself a new crock Pot :)... the 'original' one and I think it's a tiny bit bigger too... now I can do double slow cooking *lol*... I love my slow cooker.
Zoe was very interested and wanted to help: "mmmhh, I like it" she said all the time

No comments: