Sunday, September 30, 2012

Indian Summer

What a beautiful time of the year... suddenly the trees change their color. It sure went fast... within days you see leaves fallen and trees changing color and today in Plymouth I really 'noticed' it!!! I went with the kids to the Plymouth Orchard for a hayride :)... and a little walk through the farm, visiting the animals and off we went to Chuck E. Cheese meeting other families and spending some crazy time. Urgh... what a kids place!!! I haven't met one parent who loves this place but the kids go nuts!!! :)



Heyride through beautiful Indian Summer

Smart Girl... she couldn't reach the hole and decided to stand further back so she can 'see' me through the hole... MAN!!! :)
Here we go... Chuck E. Cheese... paradise of all kids


*YUM* greasy pizza :(... the kids were sooo thirty afterwards... urgh

and playing... again and again
ENJOY... this video is funny

1 comment:

hel.kyn. said...

Da ist ja wieder so richtig Austoben und Abenteuer für Zoe angesagt. Wie toll sie übrigens Deutsch versteht!