Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Music Class

And here we have a typical morning nowadays *lol*... since the weather changes we need to wear long jeans... Yeah, that doesn't work very well with Zoe: 'I wanna wear small pants'!!! Every single morning the same old fight but somehow I get it managed that she's wearing long pants. I guess he is like Frank and just loves the hot weather... she'd more likely wear a bikini all day long if I'd let her and play in the water *hihi*
Yesterday we started music class again. What a blast... Zoe was so excited (a little too excited) and Henry cruised along as always and enjoyed it as well. He was super tired after being up and moving all morning and fell right asleep as soon as we headed home


So cute, she was making lunch for me and brought the 'hot' pot with gloves on because it was so 'hot' ;)


Yesterday I made my mother in laws meatballs :). *YEAH*... I managed them perfectly and they taste soooo delicious! Frank loved them :)
I had to eat one of course... that's the good thing about being the cook, you will always be the first to try :)
In the afternoon we went outside and cleaned up a little... Henry always has a blast moving the decorative stone into the watering can! Oh boy... but it's pretty cool... Henry just always finds something to play and he really plays... I always think he's way too advanced for his age and I can't remember Zoe playing so much at his age but oh well, maybe I forgot!


As you can see, the battle about the 'small pants' I lost during the day ;). And her beloved rain boots she loves so much came in handy yesterday since we had a good little storm right after we were done playing outside.

No comments: