I found one more picture from the vacation on my phone... actually two pics... here the two chillen out while waiting for the elevator *lol*
And a picture taken from Zoe while I guess I got ready to head out ;)Our dinner yesterday... Yankee Pot Roast and Vegetables... it looked sooo good if you just could see the layers under the beef :). Yum
And for lunch Zoe and I ate some bayrische Weisswuscht :)... LECKER
She LOVED it :)
Today we made a family trip to Greenfield Village, it's part of the Henry Ford museum and today was free admission due to 'Family Target Days'... I take free :).
Here some shots from Greenfield Village
The old T-Models are driving around and horses with carriages
As well as an old train and a carousel Zoe went on with her daddy.
Where everything started: Ford Motor Company








No comments:
Post a Comment