Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday to our little man

*cry*... one year!!! My baby boy is one year old :(... ok ok... just can't believe it, now I don't have a baby anymore, he's becoming a little toddler with one year old. No more saying: He's 11 months old... no, now he's: one year old. Time has gone by sooo fast and look what happens within a short year? When he was just born:
And now having fun almost walking and enjoying life. We're sooo grateful for having these two little munchkins in our life. It's so much fun seeing them grow up and seeing that Zoe and Henry have each other.... love each other, don't like each other, tease each other.... but always carrying for each other... it's so precious.
So... busy day ahead... have to do a lot of baking and cooking for our birthday party tonight :). I'm baking black forest cake and cupcakes and home made pizza as well. Maybe some home made mac'n cheese... I'm afraid we won't have enough food but I'll decide later... the kitchen is ready for me to go wild  and so am I :). We'll have a great birthday today :)

6 comments:

Oma und Opa said...

Lieber Henry, herzlichen Glueckwunsch zum 1. Geburtstag von Oma und Opa aus Deutschland. Wir wuerden gerne mit dir feiern, dich knutschen und von deinem Geburtstagskuchen essen. Aber so denken wir ganz doll an dich und freuen uns auf die vielen Bilder die deine Mama machen wird.
Tausend Grueße und Kuesse von uns!

Anonymous said...

LIebe Rona ...
wir freuen uns mit Dir, dass du den 1. Geburtstag mit einem so suessen und gesunden Jungen feiern kannst.
Dir und Frank alles Liebe weiterhin viel Spass mit euren Beiden und eine lb. Umarmung von deiner Edda!

Douglas Fejes said...

Happy Birthday Henry,
I was just talking to Dana last night how crazy it is that one year ago yesterday you were pregnant. It seems so long ago! Hope all of you have a happy day together.
Best Wishes from Uncle Doug!

Doug and/or Dana said...

Happy birthday, henry! We will try to call later today. Enjoy the cake!

Jela said...

Happy Birthday, little man! Enjoy your day and don't eat your birthday cake all alone. ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Henry! We love you! Aunt Patty and Uncle Ray