Sunday, September 16, 2012

Football Sunday... not for me...

Hope my son won't become a football fan! Here is a potential shot that looks promising :)
Since the football season started I better leave the house on sundays since the games will be on. Buuuuuuhhhhhh... When I was living in Chicago I 'just' started to understand and kind of 'enjoy' watching baseball... I'm not in the mood to start all over for football plus I just can't understand how you can sit in front of the TV for hours... literally hours... *boring*... I watch the play offs but that's about it. I'd rather enjoy fun stuff with the kids :)


Here we go again :)... Toledo Zoo :). It was just beautiful outside and my friend Silke with the two boys will leave the area to move back overseas so we're trying to fit as many play dates in as we can in her last couple of days ;). We had a great time at the zoo with them... here three tigers:
The Aquarium... I'll miss that one :(... who knows where we'll be when they open up again in 2015!!!
Baby Lucas
Laying down in a hole...
... relaxing
Chillen at the Sea lions: Alex and Zoe
The Train Ride through the Safari
They loved it

The closest we were able to see the giraffes ever:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's a Raven fan. He was yelling at the refs for making a bad call...