My Cockpit :)... everything you can think of is in there! Amazing... I slowly learn one thing after the other... today I made my first handsfree call *lol*... so cool cool cool
Not such a good picture... I was too lazy to bring it out in front of the garage and take shots... I should've... but I had only that much time with Zoe still being up...
Ok, so Frank leaves to get a bottle of coke (being said, I wasn't craving coke... my hubby was) with his car even though I tried talking him into driving the new van he wanted to take his car... ok... about half an hour/hour later he comes back, rushes in the door and says: 'I need you, you're better with this... I messed up my car!!!'
My jaw drops... I'm thinking he was in an accident!!! I'm like: 'What's going on, What happened?'
Frank: 'Come out, I need you in the garage, I really need your help'
So pregnant Lady gets of the comfortable couch, rushes into garage... his car still running... he was stuck on the side of the garage door!!! He wasn't careful enough backing in and kind of miscalculated the distance to the sides until he thought: 'Man, I have way too much room on that one side...' well... YEAH... the other one is touching the garage!!!
So how to get it out of this mess??? Of course we both were thinking different in how to 'unstuck' the car with the least amount of damage. So here we are thinking and debating which turn makes the less damage... until I said: 'Why don't we use your new motorcycle jack, jacking up the back of the car... pushing it over, drop it and you're free to go....'
'Good idea' my hubby says and off we go... jack under the car, pump pump pump... until finally the tires lift from the floor. But then we couldn't push it because the jack wasn't moving sideways in the front! Oh man, we didn't think that one through all the way...
Ok... so I said: 'Why don't you release it very slowly and I push it over so the tires can hopefully touch down a little away so we kind of trick the system'... said and done... gave us a few mm and we got it out without big damage. The few scratches Frank can probably polish away.
And this is one normal WED night in our house... there is always here and there something funny if somebody would see us... oh my!!! *lol* By the way... Frank was very angry about the sales rep who sold him the coke!!! Well... next time this won't happen again I can tell you that... anger to the side when parking the car please ;).
Ok, hope you enjoyed the story as I'm still smiling about it... I was sooo shocked but inside I was laughing how funny situations we find ourselves in sometimes.
The van is very long... I have to really park close to the wall in order to open up the trunk (which also happens with a push of a button.... I tell you... high-tech!!!)
Well, Zoe wasn't done having pictures taken as soon as she saw me walking around with the camera... here some more shots of Ms Cutiepie who's actually sick right now with a runny nose and she just ran against the fridge full speed!!! Therefore the bump on her head but she's happy anyways!









1 comment:
Tja, Zoe, so geht der Kühlschrank wohl doch nicht auf. ;)
Post a Comment