Well, I had a great chat with Sam as well, she's a fun lady too. Of course Mr. Henry is doing great. Blood pressure is excellent and he fells on the small side of the scale Sam said :). It's amazing what midwifes can feel through the belly!!! That's why I love being with a midwife... no big deal with every little thing and everything is just so natural *LOVE IT*... Sam said she thinks it's gonna be a 6-7lbs baby at birth. I told her Zoe's weight at birth (which was 7lbs and 13oz) and she said definitely smaller :)... I was thrilled to hear that. And again this week I didn't gain any weight :)... That made me even more happier :). Well, Frank and his brothers' were all smaller at birth than Zoe as well ;). It's gonna be an amazing birth, I tell you :). I'm so looking forward to it.
So and at night I had a board meeting (all men and me)... man was that great to meet with adults without kid around :)... I really miss that sometimes but when I'm home and think about not being there when she's getting bed ready I already miss that time... it's so funny what motherhood does to you! So I wouldn't trade anything for that but it's nice that I have the opportunity every now and then to get back into business life :). Well... Jenny's husband Bryon was invited to our board meeting to speak about something (he's an attorney) and on the way he caught me and told me to say "Hi" from Jenny again and that she's so sorry to miss me this morning... OMG!!! Isn't she amazing? I'm surrounded by such great people here *in love*... I just love living here and am such a happy and also lucky person how everything works out for us always in all situations.
Ok, enough reports on us... gotta work... send you all a happy big smile, may your day be as wonderful as ours :).


No comments:
Post a Comment