Friday, September 9, 2011

Dancing Queen

I'm shocked! So I just uploaded this video from yesterday and saw that I didn't make any movie in August!!! Oh my... again... before delivery there is soooo much going on that I don't get anything done here. I remember it being very busy before Zoe came as well. Well, lucky enough I'm done with all the preps for his arrival! Can you imagine?
Here we have a little movie from Ms. Sunshine dancing and trying to sing (she's not hitting the notes at all!!! That part she definitely doesn't have from me *lol*)
Yesterday morning I had another Frank moment with her... she woke up way earlier than normal and brummeling in her crib for 40 min (that's normal)... so I went and wanted to get her... yeah... no... she was playing around with me, turning around in bed... cuddling with this and that... no way she would let me pick her up (and my belly is too big that I can't get her from everywhere in her bed anymore)... well... I said: If you don't wanna get up I'll go downstairs (and note: She was an in excellent mood)... 10 min later she made known she wants to get out now... I got back upstairs got her and she's in a hell of a mood!!! URGH... Zoe and Frank just don't wanna get out of bed!!! The two are very similar but the cutest things ever ;)... of course the two are still sleeping right now deep in 'lala land' while mommy is fresh up and already working and running around *lol*... HENRY, I need some company ;)

No comments: