Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Little Adventure Girl
Zoe is so creative and wants to explore all the time...
I started going to 'story time' at the library, it's for free, we sing songs and they read books for 30 min and then the kids can play for 30 min. Zoe is still a little shy during the reading time but she enjoys it. When all the toys come out, she's totally in the crowd and the nice thing is that I can just sit on the side and keep an eye on her... I don't have to worry about her hurting anybody or taking stuff away from other kids. She's just playing with what is available to her and interacts with other kids in a very nice way. I love her sooo much. She's the second kid from the left if you haven't found her yet ;).
Although... as soon as somebody leaves the door open... Zoe is running for it... she loves to explore the area and I guess likes it when her pregnant mommy is running after her *lol*... you can't keep your eyes off her for a minute... it's gonna be challenging when Henry comes! Oh Oh... but I hope Zoe will understand the change and that she can't just run away anymore... we'll see, maybe I can get through to her and she'll understand, she's so clever... she just have to understand ;).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Tolles Foto von Zoe; man sieht, wie konzentriert sie beim Erforschen von Neuem ist.
Post a Comment