Well as most of the people around me are anxious and asking me daily how I feel and if I think he comes early... I'm as relaxed as can be!!! No, I don't think he comes early and well I hope he doesn't stay all the way to 41 weeks either ;)... so he has one week that I wish he comes. Pregnancy is going very well. Bending down is kind of hard now, getting the socks on, putting on shoes, getting into the pans. Light back pain after I get up... but nothing major that I'm like: 'GET HIM OUT OF THERE'... I can still do anything I need to do. I just can't imagine how much of an energy boost I might get when I get rid of this monster belly and hopefully my old figure back quick. I'm constantly running that I really don't know anymore how to just sit down and relax... I can't even watch TV anymore without doing laundry besides it or do this and that... I'm not even interested in it anymore.
So yesterday I finally started packing my hospital bag (while Frank and Zoe went to Walmart for a quick shopping trip! It was SOOO quiet in here)... it was so unreal to pack these tiny blue clothes in the bag!!! Of course I only packed stuff for Henry *lol*... I have just limited stuff to wear anyways and they make you wear these stupid night gowns in the hospital anyways! But I'm gonna continue packing eventually... As soon as I feel like it I'm gonna be a dressed person in the hospital of course! I'm probably gonna be bored in there... I bring my lappi and work lappi... so I'll be busy while Henry sleeps ;).
Yeah, of course the only thing worries me here is my work! Maybe it was just the last week but Zoe did get up earlier and nap time only was an hour lately where I can't get anything done really! Straighten out the kitchen from lunch, clean up here and there and by the time I sit down reading emails... you can already get ready for an afternoon with kiddo! That's not gonna work! So there are only three options... hiring somebody to come in and watch the kids while I work... which I'm TOTALLY against it. I could work at night when the kids are in bed 8-midnight. Awesome time since I'll be done by then after a day with the kids. Or working 20 hrs on the WE while Frank has the kids. I don't think I would be able to work 10 hrs straight anymore! I lean towards the 8-midnight shift now since I can't rely on Frank being home every night due to him traveling more with his new job. The good thing about that though is... I can basically be out and about all day :)... since I don't have to be on my rigid schedule anymore. Might not be as good for the kids since Zoe is pretty much programmed *lol*... but I can just get out and don't worry about being home for nap time or make sure lunch is ready in time etc. so I can get my work in... but therefore I have to stay up till midnight. Well, I might try it next week and see how it goes for me. I just hate getting stressed out about getting my hrs in and it really does stress me out if I can't! Well... let me see how I get it done... I will get it done somehow... many women have done it and still do it. Plus it would actually be better for the kids to be out and about more to have more social interaction. We're out at least once a day but we can do more of course.
Ok... oh... nice... It's almost 8, Zoe's 'normal' get up time. Maybe she's back into her normal routine, that would be very lovely. Everything works out somehow ;)... I'm so curious to see the two together. I bet Zoe will be such a great big sister, she's already so caring and loving with other kids... never harms them she's more giving than anybody I've seen she's playing with. She'll nurture her brother to death I'm sure!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment