Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Minivan Mommy

YEAH, I'm officially a Minivan Mommy and TOTALLY pooped. First we sold my car yesterday which totally made me emotional with all the memories that I had with this car! My start in the USA all by myself with this car, the road trips etc.! That was very exhausting...
Today we picked up our new Minivan and just nothing went by the book except the financing *lol*. The remote starter installation took longer than planned but we were already on our way, then we waited forever and Frank left already with the baby to go home. Then they thought we transfer the license plate which we didn't and then they had to get me a new one... then by the time I left the lot (4 hrs later!!!) I got stuck in traffic everywhere... I came home and am still pooped but also very happy. Now I'm waiting on Zoe to go to bed so I can load up my minivan with all the 'equipment' and Frank will be happy again that the garage is 'clean' *lol*... Tomorrow I'm gonna make more shots... this is all that I have right now in my totally exhausted situation ;). Selling and Buying cars is very exhausting being pregnant, my hormones went nuts with me the last couple of days.

No comments: