Yes people!!! Only 5ish more weeks to go and that'll be it... I can't wait to meet this little guy and have another wonderful experience of giving birth. The greatest exercise our body is able to do that is combined with so much joy and excitement and a overloading feeling of love... *woot woot*... I'm as fit as can be. Today at my midwife appt. she did an exam and everything looks very good :)... My belly measured only 34cm today which is 1cm less than it should've... because normally it measures on the week so it should've been 35cm today but nothing to worry about. My blood pressure was the BEST ever 110/62 *woot woot*... well, I didn't have Zoe with me so I was probably way more relaxed than normally when I have to watch her while I'm there. But since she had to exam me today I made Frank stay home with Zoe so I don't have to worry about anything or 'entertain' Zoe while having my appt.!
While first pregnancies are normally easier because you don't have to watch a toddler all the time *lol*... I kind of feel that my second pregnancy is so much easier and healthier... probably also because I'm so good in shape etc.
Here I am at 35 weeks... don't mention how big I am, I don't wanna hear it ;). I feel great and sexy and love every pound of it (even though I don't like the scale right now *lol*... but I know I'll get rid of every pound of it quickly after delivery) and if you compare pics from Zoe's pregnancy to Henry's pregnancy... there is not much of a difference...




No comments:
Post a Comment