Monday, August 29, 2011

Officially in the last month of pregnancy!!!

As you can see, little Henry moved into the last flower of his flicker... this is it :(... kind of very happy but also very sad. I'm very looking forward to the birth... hope it will be as great as Zoe's or even better?!
My body is telling me now to relax more... it's actually forcing me to lay down more often or just sit down and relax. Pretty funny... and ok ok... I listen sometimes. I still do my 3 miles every day and it still 'walks' very well. Henry is very active and really tests my skin as he's trying to kick and push as hard as he can. It's getting a little hard now since I still carry Zoe up the stairs since she doesn't wanna get changed when she has to get changed etc. so I'm getting tired of being pregnant slowly but surely :(... even though I really enjoy it as well. I'm still very fit and flexible but my body is starting to slow down, my brain is not working 100% anymore and that just bothers me a little. So I kind of can't wait as well when I have this little bundle of joy outside of me and be able to move around like normal.
Today we got the call... our new car has arrived in Michigan (so funny, they traded it with one in Chicago! How cool is that?)... I'm sooo excited... tomorrow it'll get cleaned and the remote starter will be installed and WED morning we're going to pick it up. I'm so super excited since it's also getting harder now lifting Zoe into the car seat or when I have to change her 'on the road' the whole back seat situation is just not very comfortable with this huge belly... so I CAN'T wait for my new ride :).
Today I went to the library with Zoe and checked out their kids section as they do have story times as well which I might visit with Zoe and later with the two kiddos since it fits perfectly into our schedule (at least I think so)... we'll see...
I think I have to get Zoe her first hair cut since her hair in the back looks pretty weird but I kind of have a hard time actually cutting it... or letting it cut. My little munchkin... she's so sweet. Frank got her a little grocery cart for the house to play with and she LOVES it... she's running around with it like crazy and even when we pick her up to go upstairs to change her... she holds onto it and 'carries' it upstairs with her... crazy little kid. Her communication with us is great, she talks a lot of course (her own language) she understands us in both languages and she knows exactly what she wants and how to tell us *lol*... pretty amazing... and when she's not getting it... oh my!!! You actually have to see it live I guess...
It's still very hot out here... I can't deal with the humidity but luckily our house is cool so it doesn't bother me as much and if I go out I normally make sure I'm in cold environments or I just stay home. It's still in the 30ies (C) for another whole week. I think SAT we'll get some rain though... we just got our water bill!!! We almost have to pay 4 times as much as normally since we watered the grass so much! Pretty sad... overseas in africa people don't have water and food and here we just throw it out like crazy only for a nice looking lawn :(... makes me sad.
Frank is very busy getting some handy work done by some neighbors. They just started their own business and we could need some help with all our work so we got some new cabinets in the laundry room. It looks so much 'homier' with them and the extra storage space is GREAT:
And Frank bought this rubber 'carpet' for the new kids play room (aka the formal dining room). This room is off the kitchen and we have a view into it from the kitchen / dining area and living room with is great for us and the kids:
Zoe loves to take out the letters, numbers and puzzles and every night she puzzles it back in with her Daddy ;)...
Also we got some stairs for the attic (Dachboden) in the garage so we have even more accessible storage space! (The basement is not even loaded up *lol*)... and Frank just ordered new cabinets for the kitchen that will be hung over the office space in the kitchen (which is basically used as 'wardrobe' with all our phone charger, purses and just stuff... but it will look very nice I'm sure.
The heating ventilation will be overworked since we might have some leaks here and there... prep. for the winter. Also our gas fireplace will get a fan installed so we can actually use the heat that will be produced and not just blown out of the house.
Some drywall in the garage has been fixed today as well (the previous owner drove into the drywall!!!
Everything goes smoothly over here as you can see :). Lots of stuff is getting done... oh, yes of course, everything for Henry is setup and ready for usage already as well. We didn't forget him :)... the only thing I still have to do is packing my hospital bag! I made arrangements in case he comes earlier than my mother in law. I don't think he comes earlier though... since I carried Zoe up to 41 weeks... why would he come so much earlier? I think he'll be here in week 39 which is starting Sep. 26 (my mom in law's arrival) and I think he'll be here latest by Oct 4th... that's just my feeling :).
Ok, time to go to bed... need some rest. Good Night

1 comment:

Jela said...

Genieße diesen letzten Monat. Aber wer weiß... vielleicht ist es ja doch nicht die letzte Schwangerschaft. ;)