YEAH... we're all home :). Henry got discharged today around 11 so we were on our way ASAP to pickup our cute son. Here the first picture again without anything attached to him... how wonderful this was.

On the road! He barely fits in the car seat! I can't remember Zoe being this tiny and she was smaller at birth!!!

Settled in at home sweet home:



Unfortunately Zoe got sick... uncool moment she chose since she's always very cranky and feels miserable when she's sick. She didn't take it that well that she has a brother now. She likes him being in the travel bed but when he's breast feeding... very uncool... or when I'm holding him... urgh... could be better. Even though I spent more time with her today than with Henry! Funny... well, she has to deal with it. I managed it pretty well with two so far. I'm trying to fit everything into a schedule and have Henry getting used to 'our' timing. It worked out great today... let's see how tomorrow goes. Now since Zoe is in bed I finally enjoy some time with Henry in my arms... we need to catch up on some snuggle time that's for sure. Zoe will be better I'm very sure... just unfortunate that she's sick now.

Zoe and Grandma

She just loves the flash light:

Grandma and her grandkids:
1 comment:
Was versucht Zoe denn da auf dem letzten Bild? ;)
Zoe wird sich da sicherlich dran gewöhnen. Bin mal gespannt, wann Henry Zoes Haarlänge erreicht. Er hat ja jetzt schon fast solche Haare wie Zoe. ;)
Vielleicht ist Zoe auch jetzt ein bisschen mehr auf Schmusen aus, weil sie ja krank ist und du ja auch ein paar Tage nicht da warst. Das wird sich bestimmt bessern.
Post a Comment