

Ok, but she still loves the flash:
Urgh... I'm not used to being 'awake'... my eyes have to get used to this:
Ok, I think nobody can complain about a lack of pics *lol*... Zoe is so cute... after breakfast or before, she takes my hand and goes with me to Henry and looks at him. Of course she's rather wants him out of the bed and play with her... but that's not gonna happen for a while... it's gonna be sooner than I want to :(...
Yesterday night she brought her doll with her upstairs to take a bath with her *lol*... that was a great idea with the doll and the stroller, she's taking out the doll for walks a lot and is enjoying the little doll.
It's soooo much fun with two kids...


1 comment:
Hallo ... vielen Dank für die vielen tollen Bilder und die Komentare....Alles LIebe Eure Edda
Post a Comment