Today we headed up north (1hr) to visit Marilyn and Nicolas. Zoe loved holding hands with Nicolas (good that Frank didn't see that *lol*)


The kids were just GREAT! They're doing so well... it's so much fun to be out and about with them and having a great time.

We had lunch together and since the restaurants normally have crayons for the kids (which ZOE LOVES)... they're pretty occupied during the time we're there and they have a great time coloring.


Back at home... Zoe is still full of energy and plays with her doll, being on the phone talking and also lets the doll talk on the phone... AMAZING!

She knows that she can see herself now in the cameras and she loves that as well...

So I discovered today... we have a picky-free-spirited son! Henry loves to pee when his diaper is off (no worries, I'm well trained already how to avoid being peed on *lol*) and he loves to poop into a fresh diaper! Funny little guy

Chilling out after his snack while his sister and mommy enjoy their dinner.

Frank is gone now until FR and he'll travel again next week... reality has us back but with such great kids I can easily wupp it and have a great time with them as well. I really think we should have more kids *hint* :) *hihi*... but I'm afraid if we'd really have a third one... I probably wanna have a forth one because it's so great ;)... oh well.. I'm sooooo happy with my family... now I'll go and enjoy the two peanuts :)
No comments:
Post a Comment