Sleeping Angel... but I have to say in natura he looks way cuter! Unfortunately pics are just not as identical :(...


Zoe is reading her book:

Goofing around

Trying to get some good shots with his eyes open


Today Zoe and I went to a birthday party... but Zoe was the youngest and not really into playing with the older kid. It was a fun time though, a very nice drive into the countryside and the person who hosted is just so much fun :)... I got to chat with her a little bit. It was just a little too much for Zoe, she played a little by herself and after a few snacks we left to come back home again. Henry did great (slept the whole time) and when we arrived he got his bottle from Daddy. I still have colestrom (Vormilch) left in the freezer, that needs to be eaten by him soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment