Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Have a cup of coffee!!!

Ok, who wants to have a cup of coffee with me now? And a piece of cake wouldn't be a bad idea with it :)... both kids are sleeping, the house is clean and tidy, clothes are washed... nothing else to do here for me but relaxing or just writing a little on the blog :).
Since I didn't really have time to write anything I'll do that now... oh... Sita is calling :)...

So everything here is going very good... handling the two kids is not as hard as it seems it's just an 'all day taking care of somebody' while with only Zoe I had lots of time in between to do other stuff :). But it's so much fun with the two and Zoe is just so adorable with him.

Henry is starting to have trouble pooping... or better digesting my milk... he's just in a little bit of pain but rubbing his belly is helping a lot and once it's out, he's sound asleep again. I have to see if this pain is because of the 2 week mark that he 'recognizes' my food intake through the milk or if it might be something else... I remember Zoe being in pain when she was two weeks old but her pain was much different and challenging since she was crying a lot. Henry isn't in that much pain than her... so it might go away once he's getting used to all his digesting etc. I'm very confident :).

Other than that I kind of miss my work *lol*... crazy me!!! I guess it's the 'being around people' and 'coworkers' and doing something else besides taking care of kids. This morning I was so eager to get up... I'm just a crazy person I guess... my body is slowly getting used to the new sleeping schedule. Henry is feeding so great! He comes every 3-4 hrs and in between he's sound asleep so that I get a great amount of sleep in as far as you can say that for a mommy of a newborn ;).

Yesterday I got my biometrics taking by the US Immigration Office! Everything in regards of the greencard seems to be going smoothly... the next step might be the interview but we'll hear from them when it's time. We still have lots of time until my visa expires and even then we'll be fine since we're in the process of getting the greencard/ permanent residency. All good! Nothing to worry about ;).

Today we had to say 'Goodbye' to Grandma and everybody was very sad. It was so great having her here for the 2.5 weeks... what a ride... she arrived right when Henry got taken away from me and went into the Special Care Unit... oh what a mess I was!!! The days until we finally had him home were tough but once we all were united at home we just enjoyed every day and went out and did stuff and had a great time. It's time to fill up my calendar again!

Next week Frank has to go to NYC... my first time all alone with the kiddos. I'm sure I'll be fine and I've scheduled already trips. We'll go to the zoo one day and another day we'll meet with a friend up north (1 hr away) so two full days are already booked out and the other two days I have stuff planned as well but around here so we'll just do short trips in the AM and PM so Zoe can take her nap as scheduled ;). Me and my schedules... but that's the best way to roll with kids, I tell you ;). Specially when you have two.

Ok, Zoe is up... YEAH... time to get ready and rolling out of the door to our play date *JIPPI*... enjoy the blog... I try to post as many pics as I can to keep you guys entertained *lol*

No comments: