Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Big Helper

I couldn't decide which pic was the cutest so I had to post a few of it. This morning I had to relief my milk production because it was again an overflow alert going on... so I defrosted some of the earlier milk (to rotate my storage) and gave Zoe the task to feed Henry... she LOVED it and even though he was done she wanted to feed him more and after I was done changing and washing him I saw Zoe feeding her baby doll with the bottle *lol*... she's too funny. Now I gave her her own bottle so she can feed her baby as well, even though she always goes back to Henry and wants to give him more. She's such a great big sister... couldn't ask for any better situation here. Proud big sister
Look how 'loving' she looks at him... it's incredible

5 comments:

Jela said...

Wie niedlich!!! Musst nur aufpassen, dass Zoe ihm dann nicht irgendwann auch die Fingernägel lackieren möchte und ähnliches. ;)

Edda said...

wie suess.....
besonders knuffig ist das zweitletzte.... da schaut sie ihn so lieb an... geniesse die Zeit weiter, so lange alles so super läuft.
Ganz lieben Gruss deine Edda

Anonymous said...

Wie Süß!! Die kleine, große Schwester! :) Auf dass es lange streitfrei bleibt ;)
LG andrea

Anonymous said...

Und wie hingebungsvoll die große Schwester das Brüderchen füttert. Schöne Fotos...
LG aus der Bleicherstraße

SitSit said...

Hihi.. total süß. :-) Ich hoffe ihr drei seid früher auch so super lieb zu mir gewesen. ;-)

LG
Aunt Sita