
Mr. Henry is doing great! No complains at all and Zoe is doing so much better now that her cold is healing off. She even makes sure Henry also has a bibb (Spucktuch, welches Zoe als Kuscheltuch nutzt) when she sees him without one and when I went and changed Henry she followed me with her new baby doll and undressed that one on the floor. I try to give her as much attention as possible and so far I think we're managing it very well.
She just loves the camera and the flash:
Jump:
... FLASH:
Look her new baby boy doll and stroller she's enjoying riding around in the house:
Today something very funny and uncool happened. Since I always set my alarm in the morning so I can get up earlier than the kids so I get my nice shower in and can get ready in peace before I start my crazy days... now with Henry I also additional set my alarm in case he won't let me know that he has to be fed during the night (I only do that for the first two weeks since I'm gonna get in trouble with the pediatrician if I would let him sleep through the night). Well anyhow... so far I didn't really need the 'feeding' alarm since he lets me know when he's ready during the night. Yesterday I turned off the alarm and everything went well... this night I probably was sooo tired... I heard the alarm and thought... oh :(... already 7AM, time to get up... sleepy as I was, I went into the bathroom, got ready, took a long hot shower (my 'need to have' to start my day) came downstairs and had to look at the clock 10 times!!! 536AM!!! I thought the clock was wrong but apparently all of them showed the same and stupid enough I forgot to turn off the 5AM alarm when I fed Henry at 4 and stupid me got up at 5AM!!! Well, at least I know I can still get my 2 hrs work in before the kids get up if I get up at 5 *lol*... but I bit myself in the behind this morning because I really wanted to get more sleep in :(. Tomorrow this won't happen again ;).
Tomorrow we'll have music class and Henry is going to be already one week old :(... I really try to enjoy every single day to the fullest because kids grow so fast. We're so lucky to have these two cute kids and them being so easy going! Many people were telling me if the first kid was so easy the second one will be a little devil or not as easy... well, you know what I mean... instead Henry is even more calmer and easy going than Zoe!!! Who would've thought!


1 comment:
Das Poserbild mit den Händen an den Taschen der Jeans ist ja sooooooo süß von Zoe, kann ich das in groß haben, bitte? Also das, wo drüber steht "she just loves the camera and the flash". Dieses Grinsesmile dabei auch einfach göttlich!! :)
Post a Comment