Thursday, October 13, 2011

First Day home alone!

You ask me how it went? It went VERY WELL :)... we took our walk in the morning (I slowly start to get back to my 3 miles and today I walked 2 miles already), then we the kids got fed and ready for their nap while my clothes were washing. They both took a nap at the same time so I had time to fold and put away my clothes + straighten out the house a little and enjoy some me-time!!! I had a full hour where I could enjoy some internet surfing, chatting with my godmother and then it was time at one for the kids to get up. Henry needed to be fed and then we headed out to Babies 'r us and My Urban Toddler for a fun time. It all went very well and I had no problems at all with the two except I had to drag Zoe out of 'My Urban Toddler' (indoor play area) because she didn't wanna leave *lol*... now I'm cooking dinner while the kids are chilling out and make you happy with some pics :).

No comments: