We had a pre fitting yesterday into her little dresses for the wedding this WE and next WE the anniversary party... but I won't show them yet :)... I'll get to it when we've attended the events. I'm looking forward to the wedding a lot. It's actually our first fancy event together :). We tried to match us up (like couples do) and you won't believe how much running around for the dress, tie, make up... etc. we've done?! It's crazy how much time (and money) you can spent on that!!! Well... just have to get my work done and then we'll hit the road. Frank is off today so he's going to take care of Zoe while I work 4 hrs straight.
Friday, October 15, 2010
Our little pumkin
Look at her... you can't even put her in a spot anymore and take a picture, she's constantly moving, I have to get used to that man ;)...
it's getting colder outside (10Degrees C) but the sun ist still shining purely and our trees changed into fall colors... the most beautiful picture ever (Yes, Ullu, I'm gonna take pics of course *g*).
We had a pre fitting yesterday into her little dresses for the wedding this WE and next WE the anniversary party... but I won't show them yet :)... I'll get to it when we've attended the events. I'm looking forward to the wedding a lot. It's actually our first fancy event together :). We tried to match us up (like couples do) and you won't believe how much running around for the dress, tie, make up... etc. we've done?! It's crazy how much time (and money) you can spent on that!!! Well... just have to get my work done and then we'll hit the road. Frank is off today so he's going to take care of Zoe while I work 4 hrs straight.
We had a pre fitting yesterday into her little dresses for the wedding this WE and next WE the anniversary party... but I won't show them yet :)... I'll get to it when we've attended the events. I'm looking forward to the wedding a lot. It's actually our first fancy event together :). We tried to match us up (like couples do) and you won't believe how much running around for the dress, tie, make up... etc. we've done?! It's crazy how much time (and money) you can spent on that!!! Well... just have to get my work done and then we'll hit the road. Frank is off today so he's going to take care of Zoe while I work 4 hrs straight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That's exciting! I want to see the pictures. I bet you three will look awesome.
The hat fits Zoe perfectly. How suitable for her to wear that. Sophia literally grew out of it ;-) so I am glad to see that someone else gets use out of this gift we received once!
Post a Comment