Yesterday night Zoe got rid of her fever but had a horrible time 'going to bed'... finally she fell out and this night was much better with only a few breaks in between. Here aunt Dana soothing niece Zoe:

Today we went to the mall and the little ones were able to take some funny rides with the frog...


and a duck

after lunch we went to the library where they had: 'books and babies', they sing songs and afterwards the kids can play around a little. I was a little worried this was all too much for her being sick but she did great and feels much better today.



After the group we went to a coffee shop with the other german girl Dana met (very nice) and had a great coffee and cake session and talked a lot. In downtown Bozeman I finally found a glasses frames shop that has very unique glass frames :)... I have to get back there... there were some potential frames I really liked, well, maybe a little too crazy ;)... but I really need something very cool :)

Back home, playing with Zoe but now it's time for dinner, let's see if she eats tonight good... yesterdays' dinner she barely touched and I ended up breast feeding her.
No comments:
Post a Comment