Taking a nap yesterday

So, it's official, Zoe is really sick for the first time in her life, her nose is so stuffed up that she has a hard time breathing. She woke up last night every 30 min. at least and finally at 4AM I decided to feed her again hoping that this might give her a longer stretch of sleep... well, she threw up all the milk in my bed :(... she needed a bath and I needed to get rid of all the milk soaked bedding and
PJ and then we finally got some sleep for a little bit. At 6AM she was up again and I took her with me into bed. At 9AM when she heard Sophia outside talking/ walking she was wide awake looking forward to seeing her cousin. It's
sooo cute, Zoe really loves Sophia.
Zoe has a little high temperature but it dropped already and I found a doc that is in our network around here, just in case we need to go... we'll see how it goes... but I'm telling you, it's easier if an adult is sick and you have to take care of him/her than taking care of a sick baby! I'm so sorry for her... but she's smiling again here and there and is hanging out with us and cracks up about Barkley (
sooo cute)


just had lunch... her
appetite is still good, that's a good sign.

No comments:
Post a Comment