It was a very nice weekend. On FR we arrived around dinner time at our hotel. Frank went out to dinner with his boss and Zoe and I had a very nice dinner with our friend Vicki. On Saturday we took it very easy, got up when Zoe requested us to *lol*... had a nice breakfast, relaxed and got ready... it was so much fun getting ready, dress us all up (incl. our little munchkin). We looked sooo good :)... all matched up in pink :)... at 2:30PM we left the hotel, went to the church to check out the parking spaces and where it is located... we saw the wedding car standing already in front of the church that is going to drive them away (but didn't think anything weird about it)... there were a few cars standing but LOTS of spaces left for us. I got more and more excited... it's getting close... so off we went trying to find a McDonalds to satisfy our little hunger and were back at the church at 3:30PM... since we didn't wanted to be too early we waited in the car for a couple of minutes and went into the church at 3:40PM...
What did we learn? Yeah, the next parties we'll attend, we'll double and triple check the date and time *lol*
We had a great time eating, dancing and chatting with friends. Zoe did awesome, we fed her before we went to the reception. While we had dinner, she was playing around with her toys and at 8PM I breast fed her in the 'coatroom' ;) and made her 'bed ready', put her back in the stroller, blanket over it so it's 'dark' for her and she went right to sleep and slept through the whole party until we left and put her into the car. She was amazing... she went to bed right before the dancing started so Frank and I had many opportunities to hit the dance floor :). We actually danced together for the very first time since we're together ;)... it was very special.
We're having such a wonderful life and are sooo happy with our little family :)... we're looking forward to our trip to Baltimore already a lot. Can't wait to see our family *YEAH*. Also Frank and I'll go out for the first time since Zoe is with us. His cousin is having a gig and my mom in law is watching Zoe so we can take off and have some couple time with Frank's brother + wife and best friend + wife. That's gonna be a blast... and again, this will be the first time the two of us are going to a concert together. Saturday is the 50th Anniversary Party of Frank's aunt and uncle and Sunday is a family football outing.
And here now some pics of our munchkin... I didn't take more pics than this one in the stroller... I'm hoping for Sandra to forward me some pics of the wedding electronically ;). Zoe was smiling all the time, she enjoyed the time with everybody a lot :)
Here the pics I took before (the test fitting)

And this will be the 'Anniversary' outfit for next weekend. We'll all wear something 'gold'... Zoe's dress has golden dots, Frank has a golden tie and I'll probably just go with golden jewelery and I'm still looking for something golden for the hairdo ;). It's so much fun dressing up the whole family :)
Unfortunately, now Frank is sick as well :(... Zoe is still very stuffed up even though she got rid of a LOT... she's stuffed up now for 2 weeks!!! Amazing what fits in this little body! I guess we have to go back to the doc tomorrow :(... our spirit is very good though :). We're just a very happy happy family :)
Here the pics I took before (the test fitting)


1 comment:
Hallo Rona,
das ist ja eine super story! Naja, wieder was gelernt ;-) Ihr hattet ja offenbar trotzdem ein phantastisches WE, Zoe sieht total stolz in ihren Sachen aus! Ganz liebe Grüße aus Lohr
Post a Comment