And Frank and I had a great time last night. There were three bands playing. The first one was ok (Frank's cousin Mike played the guitar), the second one played awesome but wasn't really our 'style' and the third one (the one we came for) was so awesome man! Frank's cousin Matt was playing the drums and his band hasn't played together in 10 yrs because Matt moved to L.A. so it was a reunion gig. Fun Fun Fun, here some pics:
My brother in law: Jay and sister in Law (from the other brother): Patty
My hubby and I :)
Us girls :)... Patty, Michele (Frank's cousin), me and Anna (Matt's girlfriend, she and Matt just had a baby boy 'Coen' who we'll meet tonight for the first time). Oh and Matt in the back ;)... Jay couldn't help it and gave Michele some rabbit ears:
Jimmy (Michele's husband) and Ray (Frank's brother and Patty's husband)
Matt playing the drums (he's Michele's and Mike's brother by the way)
Getting confused??? Frank has a huge family *lol*... and tonight is the 50th anniversary of his aunt Nita & Melvin (parents of Mike, Michele and Matt). They were baby sitting baby Coen yesterday ;)...
So I'll finally meet almost the rest of the gang (only one side though, the smaller side. Frank's dad has much more siblings). I'm sooo excited, again we're matching up, this time in purple/black :)... but not with our daughter, but that's ok since she's going to bed at 8PM anyways. Yesterday we were in bed at 3AM *lol*... woohoo... let's see how long the show goes tonight. My hair is done already, everybody is taking a nap here or is doing 'last minute' errands. I just have to get my make up done an will be good to go, maybe I should quickly get that out of the way before the bathroom will be occupied for hrs.



No comments:
Post a Comment