Today we dressed up our little ones at our mom's group meeting... look at our little Lobster: Grant (Geri made the costume herself):
Ella is a 'ladybug' and Jill had another costume that I could borrow for Zoe, a 'sweet pea'
And Kaitlyn came as a Candy (sorry, I forgot what kind of candy... I know I've never eaten it because I didn't know it). Our little munchkins, aren't they cute???and last but not least a picture of Zoe with Aunt Patty at the 50th Anniversary so you can see how she was dressed :)... 



5 comments:
Sehr, sehr schöne Fotos!
Ich mag vor allem das, auf dem ihr drei drauf seid und Zoe versucht, an Franks Auge zu kommen :)
Liebe Grüße aus Göttingen!
Cute Pics, I bet it is candy corn ;-) but not a 100% sure.
BTW THANK YOU for your mails.
Jenny
Ist ja süß, wie Zoe sich da einfach an ihrem Nachbarn abstützt. ;)
Yes, a 'Candy Corn', that's what she said. Yeah, I thought a corn, but there is also a candy corn but I didn't know about that... but that's how they look ;).
Ohhh...wie SÜß!! Total tolle Aufnahme. Sehr tierlieb die Kleine :) Aber das mit der Hundesabber hat sie definitiv nicht von Dir! ;) Ein ganz lieben Gruß! Andrea
Post a Comment