Tonight, Doug and Dana went out to dinner and the opera and I baby sit the two little ones... they were doing great. Sophia didn't like that her parents left but after soothing her with her strawberry shortcake DVD she was good and then she wanted to play with Zoe... that was just too cute... Zoe likes to open/close doors apparently as well!!! We'll gonna be in so much trouble once she starts moving!!!


Zoe hit the button for the music and Sophia was dancing along to it...
Checking out what other tunes we can play.
Even though it's kind of tough to get them both to bed at the same time... I kind of managed it again pretty good and now I enjoy a very quiet house to myself. Laundry is done, house is cleaned up... maybe I'm gonna decorate for Dana's birthday tomorrow a little... let's see what I can find here :)...

Checking out what other tunes we can play.

1 comment:
Rona what a wonderful sister you are to babysit and let D & D go out alone. The girls seem to be enjoying each other's company. Your little Zoe is precious. I love watching both Sophia and Zoe growing and becoming such "little people". Love K
Post a Comment