Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2. Midwife visit

Good news... I don't have any blood pressure illness that established because of the pregnancy *YEAH*. I was so happy to hear that... all test results came back normal. My food input is very good, i'm not missing out on anything. Iron is good... pretty cool, isn't it? My blood pressure wasn't the lowest but you could tell a difference. After we left the midwife I started to feel very tired... probably because of all the stress about 'what might be the result?'. And I could feel that I was much more comfortable this time going to the midwife. I was actually happy to see them... just when I entered the office I noticed that I was getting a little excited about it all... I blame my high blood pressure on the stress... period ;).
Zoe is doing great, gained another 2 lbs! And her heart was beating so strong... it's very amazing every time again and again!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo happy.. schön, das alles gut ist.
Lb. Gruß Edda

Anonymous said...

Awesome news...alles hat sich doch als gut erwiesen. hast du panik umsonst geschoben, aber mir ging das ja genauso. man macht sich halt so viel sorgen. ich kann es nicht glauben 26 wochen!!!!du bist unter dem 100 tage countdown.
sandra + angel

Rona said...

Oh ja, du hast recht, unter 100 tage!!! Wow!!! Can you believe that? Sie kickt mich nun schon so doll, dass man sie von aussen sehen kann... Meine bauchdecke ist nun am jumpen *lol*