Thursday, October 29, 2009

Start of the Third Trimester!!!

I'm always very excited when we reach a new step in our pregnancy. I have to tell you, every morning I get an email with some information/ tips about the baby, me or dad ;). Every morning the first thing is checking my emails (luckily my emails are all on my Iphone so I can do that before even getting up *g*. Just need to put on my glasses!). And then also I have the application IPregnancy on my Iphone that will give me information on Zoe as well. The application just got updated and also shows now information about the mommy and her bodies' changes. Today was a special day, we entered the last of the three trimesters!!! I can't believe it... and then also I always have to check out the ticker on the blog. Isn't that cute how she grows from one flower into the next one... I love it :).
Zoe was apparently very excited as well. This morning my phone woke me up at 530AM and I have this gym class going on in my belly!!! She was just going nuts in there... *lol*... also it's getting very interesting when you're resting the arm or hand on the belly and it gets kicked away! Like today I was at a client resting my arm against my belly and she was kicking me away... I just have to smile, it's so funny! She's growing a lot... the bending over is not working out that well anymore :(...
But it's so funny watching her. When I was in Chicago, Vicki and I were watching her kicking... it's so amazing that you can actually 'see' her while being in the belly.
And then the other very exciting thing is that my lovely husband is on his way back home *YEAH*. Can't wait to have him back... his house is all packed up and ready in the truck to be coming up north (they'll deliver the freight next Wednesday I think). Frank originally wanted to leave today or tomorrow morning. So it ended up being tomorrow morning, and I just got a call from him, telling me that he's on his way :). He wants to come home *Big Fat Smile*.

No comments: