Right now we have to drive by the house every time we can because we have some water problems in the basement. They winterized the house 4 days before closing and we made them 'dewinterize' on their costs because why in all names did they decide to winterize the property 4 days prior to closing??? *big question mark in our eyes* We plan to move in there... why should we have bought it if not for living in there? Duh!
Ok, but the guy who dewinterized it did a shity job... only connected the water, nothing else. Electricity was still turned off etc. - (means the water pump won't work in case of a basement flooding)!!! AND best thing... he connected the water meter so uncool that it leaks all the time and we're constantly changing the buckets of full water into empty ones. I mean... I don't have any words... sorry... but if I'd meet this guy who did that... he better not meet me because when I'm done with him he's a mashed potato and after Frank is done with him I think he wishes to never ever have done such an unprofessional job!!! Oh well... handymen!!! You're better off doing everything yourself, I'm telling you :(... let's see how our own hired handymen work. Hope they'll do a good job and we'll be satisfied with the result. Tomorrow morning a guy comes in to fix the water dilemma and also our kitchen is getting started on the white coat... I'm so excited! But it's kind of cool... we're getting to be in the house any free minute :). Yesterday night we switched around the couches a bunch of times to see how it all looks after we changed the buckets *lol*... we're nuts, I know!


3 comments:
Das sieht definitiv aus wie ein "Rona Schlüssel" mit dem ganzen Kram dran. :D
Herzlichen Glueckwunsch zum Schluessel zum Traumhaus! Edda
yeah herzlichen glueckwunsch
Post a Comment