I just found so many pics I did that I wanted to blog and never did!!! Ok, here we start with our first Sunday Morning Coffee in our new house :). Because we forgot the coffee maker in the condo, Frank ran out and got us some coffee to start our first morning in the house:

Last time I was in Chicago, Sandra and I had a german breakfast while meeting and exchange what we're both working on and stuff. That was pretty cool and delicious :).

Ullu, some indian summer pics for you :). Not sooo good ones. But I thought about you while we were running out to have breakfast this morning and took some pics on the way. Better ones will follow... I'll work on it:

Look at the colors!!!



These people are totally into Halloween!!! Next time I'll drive by there by night with my camera and will take a picture, you won't believe it... all light up and scary!

And today I finally made it to the hair stylist *yeah*. She straightened my hair... it won't look like that tomorrow :(... I'm too lazy to straighten it every morning (or some mornings) so I'll just make it curly or do nothing and it looks as it comes *lol*... but it feels so good having the hair cut done. And I made another appt. already before Zoe arrives to get pimped one more time before the crazy busy mom world begins... ;)

Monday I'll be back on the road again to Chicago but will be back on Wednesday since I have another sales call on THU here in Detroit. Frank is ready and packed and will leave here in a minute to drive to Charleston, SC (ca. 14 hr drive) to get his house in order. Monday the movers will come and pack all his stuff and bring it up here... then we'll be buried again in a world full of cartons *lol*.
1 comment:
Yeah for THIRD trimester! Happy three more months to go! This is when the fun begins. Enjoy it...
Post a Comment