Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Welcome home

It seems as my old living room :)... today I straightened out the Reading room and hooked up the stereo and placed everything where it should be placed.
I finally found a spot for my little Computer area that I used to have in my apartment. Thought this might be a nice place besides sitting in the office. This set wouldn't have another place in the house so I decided to use it in the Reading room
And now our laundry room which leads into the garage. Also called 'mud room'. Our new appliances, washer and dryer from Maytag. Look at the tiles, another thing we replaced in this house, the laminate looked pretty worn out already:
And finally our three babies. Frank picked the one garage door and has a lot to range around before entering the garage. I park with the Harley in the two door garage (pretty easy to drive in...). We decided to park the cars this way because otherwise you would step out of the door and you fall onto my car! We didn't like that it wasn't very roomy... so why wasting the space, now we have a lot of space to unpack and walk around in the garage... NICE. Also something to think about... when placing Zoe in the car. This way we have lots of space to get her very comfortable into the cars:

No comments: