I get these emails every day that inform me about the babies development and what it can do now and stuff like that. How my body changes... (not that I don't notice *hihi*). So a few days ago I got this message that the baby can hear my voice now! Not yet the outside voices but mine!!! Ui, I thought that's critical... I can't say the 'f' word anymore and have to watch what I'm saying now... no arguments and screaming and stuff (I don't scream anyways... but you know...). So they say if you sing them a song over and over again, they'll remember that special song when they'll be outside of the belly. How interesting is that? But I don't wanna sing one song over and over again, that's kind of boring.... so this morning I drove to work and was thinking... in a good mood (yes, I'm a morning person) and music was playing... I was just singing along... and thought... HEY, I'm gonna make that baby become a Morning Person as well. So every morning when I drive to work now I'm gonna sing along so the baby can hear me rocking and so it just has to become a morning person, don't you think? Frankie will love that *hihi*... It also adds up to become a rockstar eventually :).
We'll find out if it works when it comes out. If it comes out with the hands over its ears it has had probably ENOUGH from my singing and I'll stay the only morning person in the house...
I still have some more news... it doesn't stop today, isn't it? ;) These are kind of sad... but you're all cheered up now so I can give you the bad news. We didn't get the house :(. But it's ok... either way there will be another one (much better and greater) waiting for us to get bought or we're just staying in the Condo and wait. Who knows... maybe there's a good reason behind it that we didn't get it... who knows ;). I just was a little sad but I got over it already... let's get on with life :).
Baby is doing well as always.
I was teasing my pregnant coworker today because she had McDonalds for lunch today!!! She's not eating very healthy in general and she knows about it but doesn't care either. It's her own choice ;)...
My belly almost looks as 'fat' as it was looking a year ago... still doesn't look like a 'cool' baby belly... but I'm not rushing it either... it will be big enough sooner or later and then I'll probably complain about it anyways how difficult it is to carry this big belly around *lol*. I don't really care right now how it looks, main important thing is that the baby is feeling ok, gets what it needs in there and is having a blast hanging around with me :).


2 comments:
Hey Rona,
Here is a jar opening tip, carefully hold the jar by the bottom and tap it a few times on its lid than try removing the lid. Also you can try running the lid under hot water to help loosen it up.
Happy pickle eating!
AL
or you just let a little air with the help of a spoon inside, you can usually open them then.
Post a Comment