Thursday, August 20, 2009

Car is loaded up

Only one more day and I'll be back on the road :).  Just loaded up the car with my clothes, shoes :), dishes and the rest that I could find in my pantry. I'm always very surprised how much fits in my car. It's pretty amazing... that's it for now. The rest of my stuff comes with me once we've decided if we stay in the condo or we'll move into a house. 
I have a funny thing to tell. I have a coworker who is quite unique... I mean we have many of those unique people ;). So this one gave me her congrats and she asked how far along I am. So I told her and asked her if she wants to see it... because I still had the ultrasound picture in my desk :). Ui, she was very disgusted, 'NO NO... I can't stand those pictures'. And then she went on and said... that she can't understand how pregnant women can wear bading suits!!! There is nothing more disgusting. 
So my comment was: Is it ok if I wear a bikini then instead? *lol*
Vicki and I were were cracking up... and the girl was almost about to get sick!!! *lol*... man, we have so much fun... it's too funny. 
Yeah, the news are getting around... another girl gave me her congrats today and ask also how far along I was and she was shocked! 'Man, you've hidden it very well... you can barely tell' *hihi*. But she told me that starting now I'll grow very fast... oh oh!!! I read this morning that our baby will double her weight within the next three weeks! I can imagine that I'll expand pretty quick if that's really the case.
I still feel awesome... no complaints at all. I heard about the other pregnant lady in the office that she's very mean to everybody else in her dept. - Hormons I guess ;). And then I was cracking up again because I'm still most of the time in a very good mood and talked to a coworker who told me then he wishes he's on the same 'trip' as I am. I told him it's called: pregnancy *lol*. Yeah... that trip won't work for him as a man. 
Yeah, I'm just very, very happy... and you can tell that I am :)... I'm also very happy to finally move, even though I have to travel a lot within the next few weeks... we're hoping that it's getting a little less afterwards with the traveling... but you never know in our jobs. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go ahead with the Bikini! Pregnancy is not overweight nor a sickness and I was so proud to show of my belly! You should too. :) Sandra

Rona said...

I will :)... I'm very proud of my belly as well :)