Monday, August 3, 2009

More pics of the house

On Sunday we went back into the house to take one more look, checked out some things and stuff. I took the chance to take more pics :). 
Here the view from the front door into the living room, to the right is a coat closet and then the wing doors to the master suite :)
The living room:
I asked Frank the first time he looked at those houses for a report on the walk-in closets... you know, girls and closets... their best friend ;). Oh well... after I asked him he said there were no closets in the whole house!!! I totally freaked out... that wasn't really the american way of building a home... and I was already calculating how many wardrobes we have to buy!!! He was just messing around with me though... the house has closets and a pretty cool one too. He figured already out that this nice walk-in closet will be mine :)... and he's getting the pantry style closet *lol*... just kidding, he can hang up some of his suits in my big closet as well ;) I'll be fine with that :).
The view from the second level down into the living room, and the wing doors to the master suite
just a little turn to the right and now the master suite entrance to the left and the little hallway to the front entrance door to the right:
A look at the second level: to the left a room with bathroom attached, behind the second door a closet and then another bedroom...
the second bedroom shares a bathroom with the third bedroom upstairs. It's a pretty cool setup. And the area upstairs is big enough to put up some desks or a nice couch in the corner... or just use it as play area:
the unfinished basement... if we'd get this house we might turn this one into a very nice entertainment room with another bathroom and the whole room will get noise protection on the ceiling and some walls so we can listen to loud music anytime we want without waking up the baby or the neighbors :)
Ok... maybe tomorrow we'll know if we get this house or not! I'll keep you posted...
Other than that nothing really happened except it took me an hour longer to drive home yesterday just because some people just can't leave others alone! Traffic Jam 1.) because driving traffic has to watch other people changing a tire on a boat trailer!!!  Traffic Jam 2.) because driving people have to watch what happened at the accident on the other side!!! Traffic Jam 3.) because 4 lanes turned into 3 and people can't 'merge' smoothly, plus we were a little too many cars on the street... boah... that wasn't fun :(... 
But I was very happy that I wasn't in the traffic jam on the other side (going towards Detroit)... there was a very, very long traffic jam because of an accident... and I think they even sit and couldn't drive at all... that must've been horrible. I could drive 5-10 miles an hour at least!!!

No comments: