We had a fun day today, even though I was so tired today... We are working on so many things at once that it kind of went over our heads and we were getting pretty silly which was quite funny :).
People start noticing my belly I think. I got the question today if I'm pregnant... she said she could tell... I don't know about that though ;)... maybe they can tell it's not fat because it's only my belly that grows, I'm not getting bigger on my arms, legs or face... ok, if you consider that, then it's pretty obvious that it is a baby belly ;). I'm supposed to feel the baby soon... I'm watching like a dog... can't miss feeling the first movements... but they say most of the first time moms they don't recognize it early because they've never felt it and don't know what they should look for. Ok, ok,... but I'll still watch out for it.


No comments:
Post a Comment