On Saturday we went to Jay and his family and had some Crabs. That was so interesting, Ray was going crabbing early that morning by himself and brought back about 75 crabs! Look at those crabs:

Ray just came back:

MMmmhhh, look at him :) *big smile*...
Here we're eating crabs. Frank's father to the left, Jamie Leigh, Alex and Tina on the left. Jay is standing in the back ready for cutting the carton :)... and to the right here... yeah, you know them :)... Frank and I:
Frank's Mom, a friend, Jamie Leigh and Alex:
The crabs spent some time in a big bowl with ice so they get numb and don't crawl around so much in the pot while they're getting steamed:
MMmmhhh, look at him :) *big smile*...
Here we're eating crabs. Frank's father to the left, Jamie Leigh, Alex and Tina on the left. Jay is standing in the back ready for cutting the carton :)... and to the right here... yeah, you know them :)... Frank and I:

1 comment:
I promise, I'm not a knife weilding maniac. :-)
Post a Comment