TUE we went to celebrate Owen's 2nd Birthday at X-Treme Bounce. I was amazed that Henry went up all by himself the very steep slide!!! He was determined and he did it over and over again until his energy went out
The Girls on one side of the table and the boys on the other. Henry wasn't feeling very good the last couple of days so I let him take his paci out (also to avoid getting others sick)
Then we picked up Sohpia and went home. We were going to the Henry Ford Museum but the weather was still so icy out there I didn't wanna risk it and just went back home.
Finally Henry found his appetite again... Hotel Bread aka. Nutella Bread ;)












2 comments:
Ahh, Nutella! das kann man (Henry) gut vom Brot fingern! Wir haben auch noch ein Glas für euch im Schrank!
Ahh, Nutella! das kann man (Henry) gut vom Brot fingern! Wir haben auch noch ein Glas für euch im Schrank!
Post a Comment