Sunday, January 26, 2014

Another week has sneaked by

Last Sunday at Jungle Java:


TUE Sophia joined us and had a good time with the big kids

Didn't really like my food though ;)


Bedtime is coming soon...
My little munchkin, he wants to read you books now :). VERY independent this little guy...
Little Diva
Trying to stand the cold... they didn't wanna go inside but I had to make them go inside. It was just too cold and dangerous to stay outside too long.


We got more and more snow. The streets are just covered with snow. My weekly shopping trip to Meijer I did in our pickup truck. So much fun driving in the snow but look at the street... do you even see it? No biggie to drive in it with the pickup however I was still the slowest vehicle on the streets... maybe I'm just too cautious.
Me and our new toy :)
Back home water coloring again... that's their new favorite!!!
Didn't I say to NOT color yourself? She might've not listened to that part of the deal ;)

No comments: