I'm helping out a friend and watch her girl once a week. We had our first day together yesterday and it was pretty interesting to see... Zoe and Henry are still one team and not used to have another sibling around however Sophia is also more focused on an adult than wanting to play with the other kids... I'm sure it'll mingle up soon and they had already a lot of fun together but it was very interesting to see the three together and it wasn't bad at all... what's one more? ;)
ColoringToday I took the little ones to the mall. I had to get some mall errands done and of course we had our cookie treat as well as play time in the play area
And I figured I give this kids hair cut shop a try since it was really needed for Henry. Zoe enjoyed a free ride in the taxi while watching TV. Henry didn't like having his hair cut, he's actually easier when our friend comes over and does it in our kitchen. But this was easy, no planning to do and done :)
My little handsome dude :)...





No comments:
Post a Comment