Thursday, January 2, 2014

SNOW :)

And this is what I like most about Michigan... you have the hot summer days, the amazing Indian Fall and a great winter with SNOW followed by the beautiful spring and everything is showing up in the most amazing green there is... I just LOVE the seasons and yes we have them here :). The kids are having a blast, I try to get out a couple of times a day with them since they're getting cold after a while it's better to go a few times a day shorter than once ;). I wore them out already at 830AM... time to get Henry a snow shovel because he so badly wants to help but we only have these big brooms and shovels... Zoe enjoys to find all sorts of formations of snow and puts them in the garage to 'keep' them... and is super mad when we get back out that it's gone... I think she didn't get it 100% yet that snow melts away ;)... but we'll get there... here from our first time yesterday







Our delicious dinner. BBQ Rips without BBQ *lol*...
Evening Walk... Henry was upset when we went inside that he didn't get to play in the snow like Zoe :(... oh well...


This morning... more snow... it's sooooo cool


No comments: