On Sunday I took the kids to the Ice Festival in Plymouth. Unfortunately we went pretty late to the event and it wasn't that wowing anymore to look at. Next time I'm sure to go earlier to the event. Here is one semi melting dragon *lol*.
We were supposed to meet a bunch of others but only one couple with their twin girls showed up. It was a nice time though. Henry really enjoyed his german 'sleeping bag'... I got lots of eyes looking at it.Today after the German Music Class I took the kids to the Henry Ford Museum. We had a great time, you could tell that I had them skip nap time but they were pretty good holding up and even in the car ride home Henry didn't nap so he was super duper tired when bed time came around :).
For Opa :)
It's pretty neat... even it being a museum there is so much fun stuff for the kids to do. I just love how much you can do with the kids out here.











No comments:
Post a Comment