Monday, May 27, 2013

Emma and Laura's 1st Birthday Party

Unbelievable but Emma and Laura celebrated their first birthday on Wednesday and we partied yesterday with all the big and small kids :). Each child got their own birthday cake and we also sang twice :)... I think that was pretty awesome.
Laura on the left ( I think she looks very German :)) and Emma on the right who looks more like her daddy


My little cool Man :)...
Janos Zoe and Henry playing in the sandbox! So glad we don't have a sandbox but every time we go to places who have one... you can count on them being in it :). But I'm prepared ;)...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wie schade, eine Sandkiste ist einfach das Größte für Kinder.... auch du hast herrlich darin gebuddelt, als du klein warst!!!!Kids können sich stundenlang darin/damit beschaeftigen!
Lb. Gruss Deine Edda