Well, didn't take us long, right? We've been sick for over a week now and it totally sucks! THU we did a strep throat swap which came in negative in the doc office but then when they sent it in and the results came back from the lab on monday the doc called and said Zoe was positive for strep throat so now she's on antibiotics and since I had problems with my tonsils my doc just sent in the prescription for antibiotics as well so we're bot on it now... :(.... so sad man! I'm more dissappointed that we couldn't detect it earlier since it would've saved Zoe a LOT OF PAIN being on antibiotics earlier and here I thought she doesn't have to take them at all... oh well... it is what it is :(. Here some cuties trying to get as close to me as they can... 'Are we bothering you?'
A little distance would be nice ;)... having some pretend Ice creamSomebody is enjoying his Tim Hortens Chocolate Chip Cookie! He was screaming the whole way home because he knew there was something in the bag I just picked up at the drive thru!!! This child!!!
'Mama, take a picture'
My Niece, chatting with us :). We've had a conference chat with all four sisters on Mother's Day... we're trying to get this done on a monthly basis, so much fun... so thankful for the internet!!!
My goof balls... always fun ideas
under this dress she has a shirt, pants and leggings... she's gonna enter into the fashion world one day... or not *lol*
Our Dinner preperations... Sweet Potato Beef Stew and BBQ Pork Rips :)... YUM... we're eating so well and delicious... trying out new recipes as well and I'm pretty impressed with my cooking skills.











1 comment:
Looks so good. GM
Post a Comment