Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Enjoying this wonderful Michigan Weather

YES, that's right :)... It's is the most beautiful time here right now. Everything is starting to bloom, the weather is just amazing, not too hot and not cold. Very very very nice!!! You WANNA be outside right now. The kids got that one already... you go outside, no way you can go inside again with them. They're stuck outside having fun and enjoying our yard and the outdoors :).
Here some pics from my phone... Zoe one night at bed time... somebody accidentally got a little too tired while still 'playing' before bedtime ;)
'YOU' :)
Bike Shopping... I swear, I just downloaded 124 pictures from my phone... Zoe took most of them... she documents everything *lol*



My new bike...
On the weekend, enjoying the sun... it feels sooo good

Ms. Zoe's pics again


... on Sunday we went to 'the frosty boy' with the family... what a great time. Reminded me of my childhood when we went out on a bike ride with the whole gang finishing up with ice cream... I want our kids to have these fond memories as well.

YUM...
Yard Work... well... they play ;)

 ... and eat of course
I swear, right now is the most amazing time... it's like being on vacation. Everybody is enjoying their yard and starting to get the grass green and the plants planted etc. I'm sooo happy here :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo... cooles Rad... coole Mama und natürlich colle Kids!!!