Wednesday, May 15, 2013

On the way to health

Can you tell what her favorite thing to wear is now?... That dress goes onto her outfit every single day since she saw it... oh well... it's ok *lol*. As long as I can dress Henry reasonable ;)... he loves his 'stuff' on his clothes... he was so excited yesterday night when I put him in his basketball PJ's... 'ball' 'ball' 'ball'...
taking apart the train set again... they always find a way
Finally out again... I couldn't stay inside anymore. I do a couple of rounds in the neighborhood, make a stop at the playground, the kids play.... then back biking for another few rounds and home... they like it and I like it too :)
This boy!!! He thought it was funny to eat without hands and dip his face into the gold fish! Oh Oh Oh! What am I gonna do with him?!



No comments: