Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Getting Fit!

Alright... Spring is here... and I've been wanting to get a bike for the longest time... not that I really need it ;)... but I figure it's nice to go on bike rides with the little ones... we got already the trailer yesterday... now I only need a bike for myself and a helmet... the kids have already a helmet (not wearing it in this picture because I just wheeled that thing out of the market)...
Ok... potty training... not really a successful story in this house but we're listening :)... tips over tips... nothing really works not that we're trying very hard but it has to be taken care of eventually!!! I just crafted this box for Zoe filled with lots of gifts... if she decides to go potty and actually goes, she gets to pick a gift... wish us luck!!! She chooses to wear diapers over going to potty but maybe this trick might help succeed. This was the last help for one of our coworkers who's daughter didn't wanna go either... and this was finally the trick.


1 comment:

Irina und Thorsten said...

Good luck, Rona!!!
The box is so nice!!!